Beyond Individual Resiliency: Creating a Culture of Well-Being
Saturday, Feb. 27, 9-11:30 a.m.
The Office of Professional and Educational Development would like to invite all health care providers to Beyond Individual Resiliency: Creating a Culture of Well-Being. This half-day, Saturday morning CPD Program is focused on creating a culture of wellness for physicians who are both in practice, as well as at various stages of medical education. It will be offered virtually.
Date: Saturday, Feb 27
Time: 9:00 – 11:30 am
After this session, the participant will be able to:
- Describe and employ the PERMA Theory of well-being
- Summarize the individual and collective benefits of well-being
- Identify and evaluate applications of a well-being agenda in medical education and practice
- Advocate for inclusion of well-being in all medical education and practice policies, programs and services
- Explain how EMR has increased the workload for end users
- Identify and discuss factors regarding the implementation and daily use of EMRs that contribute to MD workload
- Identify and discuss approaches to decrease the burden EMRs are placing on practicing physicians
- Communicate to teaching academic administrators the impact of EMR workload on ability to deliver teaching to learners
Please learn more and register at: https://www.med.mun.ca/opd/programs/info.asp?id=4342
The OPED Team
Office of Professional and Educational Development
Faculty of Medicine
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John’s, Newfoundland
T 709 864 3358 | F 709 777-6032
Vision: Through excellence, we will integrate education, research and social accountability to advance the health of the people and communities we serve.
Presented by Office of Professional and Educational Development