23rd Scholarship Golf Tournament
Wednesday, Sept. 14, 1-5 p.m.
This popular event is back! This year’s event features:
- Teams of four golfers, 18 holes
- A team Texas Scramble event
- Dinner and presentations following the tournament in the Wilds banquet facility
- Each participant is provided with a gift to commemorate the event
- Individual closest to the hole, most accurate drive and putting competitions
- A Memorial University tuition award provided to any golfer scoring a hole-in-one on any hole
- All participants are eligible for a number of draw awards
- Proceeds from the tournament will go to the Memorial University Scholarship Golf Tournament Fund and the Arthur May Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship Fund
- Entries close when 32 teams (128 players) have registered.
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2022
Where: The Wilds, Salmonier River
Time: 1:00 p.m. shotgun start
Cost: $1000 per team, $1,250 team with hole sponsorship, $250 per person, $500 (hole sponsorship only) plus tax.
Presented by Office of Alumni Engagement