Advanced Administrative Professionals Program
Wednesday, Oct. 6, 1-4:30 p.m.
Starting October 6 – November 23, 2021
We are proud to announce that the courses in the Advanced Administrative Professionals Program are certified by the International Association of Administrative Professionals and contribute 42 recertification points to Certified Administrative Professional designation.
Skill Advancement for Administrative Professionals
The administrative professional position is often the pulse of government and business offices. The administrative professional oversees relationships with team members and external stakeholders, plans, coordinates and manages resources and schedules, and even handles public relations issues and crisis situations. That’s just naming a few aspects of an administrative professional’s job.
Having confidence and influence in your administrative professional role, strengthening communication across all levels of your organization and applying leadership strategies can help you better manage these varied responsibilities.
Gardiner Centre’s new Advanced Administrative Professionals certificate program offers training in core topics relevant to administrative professionals:
- Maximizing and improving workplace relationships.
- Expanding communication skills and outreach at all levels.
- Projecting confidence and building influence with those around you.
- Mastering leadership strategies to apply in challenging situations.
- Managing multiple events and projects in an efficient and effective way
- Responding to, understanding and adapting to organizational change.
For more information or to register, please visit: Advanced Administrative Professionals Program | Certificate Programs | Gardiner Centre (mun.ca)
Presented by Gardiner Centre