Advanced Leadership Program
Monday, Jan. 24, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
January 24 – April 29, 2022
The Advanced Leadership Program supports senior leaders, or soon-to-be senior leaders, who want to improve performance, empower teams, grow organizations, and succeed in the competitive environment in which they operate. This program is proven to build leaders who are more strategic, innovative, motivational, and valued contributors to their organizations on a broader level. If you have a minimum of five years of experience as a middle or senior manager and are looking to advance to more senior roles in your organization, this program is perfect for you!
Take the next step in your career advancement and join the 9th graduating class of the Advanced Leadership Program:
- Build critical leadership skills
- Experience one-on-one executive coaching
- Improve strategic communication skills
- Foster committed teams
- Drive organizational change and success
- Collaborate with top-notch industry peers and grow your network
The 14-day program is offered in five modules over four months. Each module is instructed by local and national leadership experts, along with high-profile business leaders as guest speakers. The learning experience encourages discussion, debate, and networking where participants learn from each other as well as our leadership experts.
- Understand your personal leadership style and leverage it to improve your coaching and mentoring skills.
- Enhance your ability to motivate, engage and inspire others.
- Learn effective communication and delegation techniques to enhance and expand your networks and relationships both in and out of the organization.
- Gain the ability to make strategic decisions with more confidence and proficiently adapt to change by understanding the effect of high-impact organizational strategies on growth and productivity.
- Know how to create committed leadership teams, more efficient performance, less turnover, stronger leaders, and positive outcomes.
- Understand how to create a vision for the future of your organization and its responsibilities to the community.
- Develop relationships with and learn from a network of leaders from a variety of organizations and backgrounds.
For more information or to register, please visit: Advanced Leadership Program | Certificate Programs | Gardiner Centre (mun.ca)
Presented by Gardiner Centre