‘Anything Brightspace’ Coffee Break in the TLX
Thursday, Sept. 21, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Room ED 1001, Education Building, Memorial University
If you are an instructor at Memorial and would like to:
- Know more about anything related to Brightspace
- Explore other educational technologies used at Memorial (Video Assignments, peerScholar etc.)
- Set up your grade book to allow students to track their progress
- Create group assignments in Brightspace
- Learn more about different ways of providing feedback to students
…or simply chat about your course and how CITL can support you in its delivery, join us for this coffee break!
The coffee break will be held in the Teaching and Learning Exchange TLX (ED-1001). Our team of Instructional Designers and Learning Technology Coaches will be available to answer any questions you have and provide hands-on assistance. Feel free to bring your own device or use the devices available in the TLX.
Light refreshments will be served. Don’t forget to bring your own cup!
Registration for this event is encouraged, but not required.
Presented by CITL