Wednesday, May 11, 3-5 p.m.
Whether you are new to teaching in Brightspace or just need a refresher, the Brightspace Basics session will walk you through the basic steps of preparing your course site for the start of the term. Topics include:
- Overview of CITL’s support team
- Logging into Brightspace and accessing your course site
- Adding content to a site, including the Brightspace Course Setup Kit
- Using course mail and announcement to contact your students
- Setting up a discussion forum
- Creating assignments and quizzes
- Setting up the grade book to track and return grades to students
- Introducing online rooms
Participants are encouraged to bring forward issues or challenges they may have experienced when teaching with Brightspace, and the facilitator will aim to provide suggestions to address them.
For more information and to register, please click HERE.
Presented by CITL