Thursday, June 22, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Whether you are new to teaching in Brightspace or just need a refresher, the Brightspace Essentials session will walk you through the basic steps of preparing your course site for the start of the term. Topics include:
- Overview of CITL’s support team
- Logging into Brightspace and accessing your course site
- Adding content to a site, including the Brightspace Course Setup Kit
- Setting up the grade book to track and return grades to students
- Using course mail and announcements to contact your students
- Setting up a discussion forum
- Creating assignments and quizzes
- Introducing Online Rooms
For more information and to register, please visit the CITL Events Calendar.
Presented by CITL