COVID-19 in Primary Care
Thursday, Jan. 13, 6-7:30 p.m.
Join us for this complimentary webinar to discuss the latest evidence around COVID 19 in primary care.
Date: January 13, 2022, 6PM
Location: Online (Via Webex)
Presenter: Dr. Peter Daley
1. Review Provincial COVID-19 epidemiology;
2. Address COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy;
3. Discuss COVID-19 diagnostics including rapid tests and PCR tests;
4. Review the evidence on oral treatments for non-severe COVID-19;
5. Discuss best practices for infection control within clinics.
Presented by Office Of Professional & Educational Development (OPED)