Data Analysis and Visualization with MATLAB
Wednesday, May 24, 1:30-3 p.m.
Engineers and scientists use MATLAB® to organize, clean, and analyze complex data sets from diverse fields such as climatology, predictive maintenance, medical research, and finance. In this session, we will discuss how MATLAB can help analyze and visualize data effectively.
Some of the highlights include:
• Datatypes and preprocessing capabilities designed for engineering and scientific data
• Interactive and highly customizable 2D and 3D data visualizations
• Apps and Live Editor tasks that help with interactive data cleaning, preparation, and code generation
• Tips and tricks to accelerate code performance
• Sharable reports automatically generated from your analysis
Presented by MATLAB Mathworks