Facilitation Skills for High-Impact Outcomes
Tuesday, Dec. 14, 1-4:30 p.m.
December 14 – 17, 2021
Learn how to draw out and process input from a group to move discussions and ideas forward.
Facilitation Skills teaches participants how to facilitate goal-oriented meetings and discussions through planning, collaboration, and consensus. The course teaches meeting management techniques (timekeeping, following an agreed-upon agenda, and keeping a clear record). It also teaches participants how to lead group discussions by using effective listening skills and paraphrasing, guiding the conversation, and balancing group participation. The highly interactive course is limited to twelve participants to maximize learning and classroom participation.
- Learn practical facilitation skills and strategies to help you become a better facilitator
- Obtain effective meeting management techniques to help achieve organizational goals
- Hands-on practice in facilitation and immediate feedback
- Strengthen your ability to confidently assemble teams of facilitators and decision-makers
- Understand and introduce strategies to help improve employee productivity and communications
For more information or to register, please visit: Facilitation Skills: Getting the Most Out of Group Discussions | Professional Development Seminars | Gardiner Centre (mun.ca)
Presented by Gardiner Centre