Government of Canada Information Session
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 3:30-5 p.m.
Please join us on Tuesday 20 September 13:00-14:30 NDT for the virtual Government of Canada Career Information Session. You can find the MS Teams link below.
Come learn about the diverse and exciting procurement and materiel management career opportunities that await you in the Government of Canada. You will hear from representatives of:
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Department of National Defence (DND)
- An overview of the types of Purchasing and Supply (PG) roles in each of the 2 departments
- Advantages of building a career as a PG in the Government of Canada, including income ranges and benefits
- Insight from a panel of practitioners into the day-to-day tasks of some entry- and mid-level PGs
- Tips about 3 ways to get hired into a full-time position:
- Ø Bridging following co-op or FSWEP work terms
- Ø Development programs
- Ø Formal staffing processes
If you are graduating this spring, this session will give you step-by-step guidelines to apply for current entry-level openings today. If you are in first or second year, come find out what you can do now to maximize your chances of landing a position in your area of interest when you graduate.
Your career with the Government of Canada starts here. See you soon!
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Join with a video conferencing device
Video Conference ID: 114 457 353 8
Or call in (audio only)
+1 819-307-1700,,11447593# Canada, Gatineau
Phone Conference ID: 114 475 93#
Find a local number | Reset PIN
Presented by Government of Canada