Image Processing and Deep Learning for Images using MATLAB Workshop
Friday, June 17, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Artificial Intelligence techniques like machine and deep learning are introducing automation to the products we build and the solutions we develop. These techniques are being used to solve complex problems related to images, signals, text, and controls in various domains.
In this hands-on virtual lab, we will use MATLAB Online to explore, analyze, and solve exercises related to Biomedical Image data sets using Image Processing and AI techniques. The exercises will include:
• Complete workflows with image processing apps
• Image segmentation, analysis, and morphology
• Train deep neural networks on GPUs in the cloud.
• Create deep learning models from scratch for image and signal data.
• Explore pretrained models and use transfer learning
Presented by ACENET