Influence, Negotiation and Conflict Management Program
Tuesday, Sept. 21, 1-4:30 p.m.
Starting September 21 – December 1, 2021
Develop strategies and techniques to positively influence others, negotiate to achieve mutually beneficial goals, and manage conflict, while maintaining healthy business relationships.
Knowing how to negotiate, resolve conflict and foster a collaborative work environment are highly valued skills in today’s workplace. The Influence,Negotiation and Conflict Management Program provides participants with the foundation to resolve disputes with those who have differing objectives and goals in a collaborative and respectful environment.
Differences resulting in conflict are a daily part of business; how you negotiate and resolve these conflicts can impact successful achievement of your goals. This program focuses on applying techniques to establish positive dialogue, build common ground, find successful alternatives and build relationships.
Upon completion of all 5 courses, participants will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Influence, Negotiation and Conflict Management.
Professional Negotiation Skills – September 21 – 24, 2021
Building Influence & Persuasion – October 5 – 6, 2021
Conflict Management and Resolution – October 19 – 20, 2021
Managing Difficult Conversations – November 16 – 17, 2021
Building and Enhancing Workplace Relationships – November 30 – December 1, 2021
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Improve employee relations and workplace environment
- Discover the best strategies to prevent unnecessary workplace conflict
- Learn how to plan and prepare for challenging conversations
- Improved morale by gaining the skills to address basic conflict without having to escalate to the management level.
- Develop the confidence to tackle various situations where their personal influence is critically important
- Learn practical negotiating tools and strategies
- Improve overall internal and external communications
- Become more aware of your behaviour, influencing styles, body language and the impact you have on others
For more information or to register, please visit: Influence, Negotiation and Conflict Management Program (NEW!) | Certificate Programs | Gardiner Centre (mun.ca)
Presented by Gardiner Centre