Information Gathering Using Professional Investigating and Interviewing Techniques
Thursday, Nov. 25, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Signal Hill Campus
November 25 – 26, 2021
Maximize the quality and quantity of information gathered from individuals in an ethical fashion and make informed, consequential decisions.
Information Gathering Using Professional Investigating and Interviewing Techniques guides participants through the methodology for gathering information when investigating incidents, undertaking fact-finding for client projects, interviewing potential employees, corporate planning, and other organizational requirements. This course uses participant activities to improve understanding of the information presented and to provide the opportunity to practice tools and techniques.
Improve your information gathering skills through professional development in:
- Identifying interview objectives
- Recognizing different types of interviews
- Knowing the interviewing process
- Planning and preparing for interviews
- Building rapport
- Improving communication skills and managing conversations
- Extracting reliable, accurate information
- Dissecting interview responses
- Taking notes and asking appropriate question types
- Asking questions in a logical sequence
For more information or to register, please visit: Information Gathering Using Professional Investigating and Interviewing Techniques | Professional Development Seminars | Gardiner Centre (mun.ca)
Presented by Gardiner Centre