Interactive Resource Library
Tuesday, March 7, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Event Overview: Are you a student or alumni who is curious about the services offered through the Career Development Office? This event will highlight the resources offered through our office and highlight the supports that we have available to offer you. This event will feature hosted sessions from our trained Peer Advisors, along with presentations from Community Organizations. The hosted sessions will include:
- Resume and Cover Letter Clinic
- Still Exploring for Undecided Students
- Interview Preparation (Mock Interview)
- Question and Answer Session with our Peer Advisors
- Presentation from Jason Bartlett, Career Development Specialist – Office of Employment Equity for Persons with Disabilities
- Presentation from Stephen Quinn, Career Services Coordinator – Empower, The Disability Resource Centre
Lunch will be provided.
Presented by Career Development