Leading Organizational Change
Monday, Nov. 8, 1-4:30 p.m.
November 8, 2021 – November 9, 2021
For this course, MUN employees are eligible for a 15% discount!
Learn strategies to lead others through the change transition process and create understanding, acceptance, and buy-in.
Leading Organizational Change explores change management practices to prepare, support, and help individuals, teams, and organizations successfully implement organizational change. Supervisors and managers will learn the tools to identify change and develop a transition plan that will help employees navigate uncertainty, while maintaining operations. The course teaches the fundamentals of organization change, common pitfalls, and strategies to successfully implement change. Participants will learn the process of change and transition, their own response to change, how to interpret employee reactions to change, and how to respond effectively during the change cycle.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Foundational theories of change management
- Understanding change versus transition
- Learn ways individuals and team experience change differently
- The cumulative impact of change in the workplace
- Develop change management communication plans, transition plans, and training plans that account for the scale and scope of change on the workforce
- Responding effectively to employees’ reactions to change and mitigating resistance
- Integration and alignment of change management with project and operational plans
Presented by Gardiner Centre