Mastering Microsoft Excel Program
Thursday, April 20, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Gardiner Centre, Signal Hill Campus
Microsoft Excel is used by an estimated 750 million users worldwide. A more staggering statistic tells us that approximately 81% of workplaces use Excel to help their business run smoothly and make informed decisions. Excel is a flexible and dynamic program that allows users to present information and analyze data with efficiency and professionalism. The Mastering Microsoft Excel Program elevates the skills of the user from beginner to advanced. Working through three levels of Excel, participants will learn to expertly navigate the software; execute functions to support their organization; and build confidence in analyzing, manipulating, and presenting accurate data and information.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Be comfortable navigating the Excel user interface, entering, manipulating, and formatting data.
- Use formulas and functions to perform calculations on data.
- Analyze data and present the results in a user-friendly way.
- Create charts and tables that effectively summarize raw data.
- Automate choices and data lookups using functions.
- Create easy-to-use spreadsheets.
- Validate data, find and correct errors.
Presented by Gardiner Centre