Medical Genetics and Cancer and Development Journal Club
Monday, April 24, 12-1:30 p.m.
Christianah Odesanmi, MSc Student
Generation of Mesenchyme-free intestinal organoids from human induced pluripotent stem cells
- Understanding the role of organoids in health and diseases.
- Generation of mesenchyme-free intestinal organoids
- Demonstrating the potential use of human intestinal organoids in disease modelling and therapeutic screening.
Sarah Hartery, PhD Student
Placenta size and its influence in placental calcium transport
- To understand placental physiology and use of the murine model for placental studies.
- To understand placental calcium transport and its importance during fetal development.
- To describe the influence of placenta size on placental calcium transport.
For webex details please contact Barbara Hynes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by Division of BioMedical Sciences