Medical Genetics and Cancer and Development Journal Club
Monday, March 6, 12-1:30 p.m.
HSC-5M101 and online
Shamil Yasdanpanah, MSc Student
Dr. Legites’ Laboratory
Cytokinesis: Potential Interaction between PKD3 and MP-GAP
- Protein Kinase D family and their role in health and disease.
- PKD3’s function at cleavage furrow.
- Investigating potential interaction of PKD3 and MP-GAP in mammalian cell lines using Co- Immunoprecipitation.
Alex Maekawa, MSc Student
Dr. Kovacs’ Laboratory
Role of Cyp24a1-mediated Calcitriol Metabolism in Regulating Maternal Bone and Mineral Metabolism during Reproductive Cycles.
- Elucidate the role of Cyp24a1-mediated calcitriol metabolism in regulating maternal bone and mineral metabolism before, during, and after pregnancy.
- Describe the methodology employed in our study.
- Present preliminary results from our ongoing investigation
- for webex details please contact Barbara Hynes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by Division of BioMedical Sciences