Medical Genetics and Cancer and Development Journal Club
Monday, March 20, 12-1:30 p.m.
HSC-5M101 and online
Jocshan Loaiza Moss, MSc Student
PKD3 and it’s role in cell proliferation post immortalization
- Identify the proliferation-related transcripts and pathways regulated by PKD3 before and after cell immortalization.
- Elucidate the role of PKD3 on cell proliferation during senescence and immortalization.
Sofiia Shapoval, MSc Student
Understanding the interplay between epigenetics aberrations and gene regulatory pathways
- explore epigenetic aberrations effects on genes’ regulatory pathways
- discuss epigenetic dysregulation in colorectal cancer
- learn about pioneer transcription factors and their role in cell programming and cancer
for webex details please contact Barbara Hynes at email@example.com
Presented by Division of BioMedical Sciences