Medical Genetics and Cancer and Development Journal Club
Monday, April 10, 12-1:30 p.m.
Sanaz Sobhani, MSc Student
Generation of Hydrogen Peroxide and Downstream Protein Kinase D1 Signaling Is a Common Feature of Inducers of Pancreatic Acinarto-Ductal Metaplasia
- Introduce the process of pancreatic acinar-to-ductal ADM in the development of pancreatic cancer, and generation of hydrogen peroxide and PKD1
- Elucidate the PKD1 and hydrogen peroxide’s role in AMD induced by different stimuli in pancreatic acing cells.
Sydney Chizhemshya, MSc Student
The effects of opioids on biomechanical parameters of bone
- Understand the impact of opioid use on bone biology & fracture risk
- Explore SRμCT & Biomechanical experimentation methods
- Investigate the biomechanical impact of opioid exposure on bone tissue
for webex details please contact Barbara Hynes at email@example.com
Presented by Division of BioMedical Sciences