Mentally Healthy Workplaces
Wednesday, Oct. 6, 1-4:30 p.m.
October 6 – 7, 2021
A mentally healthy workplace is a psychologically healthy and safe environment that promotes employee wellbeing. A mentally healthy workplace benefits everyone. When employees are supported and valued, employee engagement and productivity increase.
This training is for anyone who wants to learn more about mental health in the workplace and how they can contribute to the mental health of their workplace. Participants explore various aspects of mental health, the relationship between mental health and the workplace, as well as various mental health tools and strategies to enhance foster a mentally healthy workplace.
- The difference between mental health and mental illness
- The relationship between mental health and the workplace
- The mental health continuum
- Fostering your own mental health at work
- Promoting team mental health
- Resources and tools to support mentally healthy workplaces.
For more information or to register, please visit: Mentally Healthy Workplaces | Professional Development Seminars | Gardiner Centre (mun.ca)
Presented by Gardiner Centre