Microsoft Excel Level 1: Formatting, Filters and Functions
Thursday, April 20, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Gardiner Centre, Signal Hill Campus
Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool essential for managing and presenting work-related data. Level 1 is designed to build on your basic knowledge of MS-Excel. Participants will learn how to prepare data for use in formulas, sort, filter, and use the function dialog box. Participants will create formulas, audit formulas, and use functions from multiple categories in the MS Excel Function Library.
This course is part of the Mastering Microsoft Excel Program.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Introduction to spreadsheets
- Navigating Excel
- Formatting font, cells, and data
- Conditional formatting
- Sorting and filtering data
- Basic formula syntax and mathematical operators in excel
- Cell references in formulas
- Using the function dialogue box (i.e. SUM, AVERAGE)
- Printing and saving workbooks
Presented by Gardiner Centre