Presentation Skills: Speaking with Confidence
Tuesday, June 6, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Gardiner Centre, Signal Hill Campus
This is an online course.
Build skills needed to confidently deliver professional presentations – every time!
The Presentation Skills course provides participants with the techniques needed to prepare, plan and deliver professional presentations. The course provides a supportive environment with ample opportunity to practice speaking on a variety of subjects. Immediate feedback is provided by the facilitator, fellow participants and through review of recorded practice presentations. Participants receive individual direction for improving speaking skills, increasing their confidence and comfort level when in front of an audience.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand how to prepare an effective presentation
- Learn how to present with confidence in front of an audience
- Benefit from practice and immediate audience evaluation
- Build professional image
- Improve organizational effectiveness
- Build your self-confidence: Know you can do it!
Presented by Gardiner Centre