Providing Exceptional Customer Service
Wednesday, April 26, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Gardiner Centre, Signal Hill Campus
Learn how to develop customer service competencies that truly surpass your customer’s expectations and give you the edge you need to be a successful business.
Each and every one of us serves clients, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their paychecks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
This course will examine all types of customers and evaluate how you can serve them better and improve your organization in the process. Participants will be provided the fundamental skill-sets to conduct in-person and over-the-phone techniques, deal with difficult customers, and generate repeat business.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Who We Are and What We Do in Customer Service
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- In-Person Customer Service
- Giving Client Service over the Phone
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- Understanding When to Escalate
- How to WOW Customers Every Time
Presented by Gardiner Centre