Research Week 2021: VPR Discussion Regarding Research on Mental Health
Tuesday, Nov. 23, 12-1 p.m.
Dr. Neil Bose, vice-president (research), invites the university community to participate in an exciting new initiative with the launch of this discussion focused on basic and applied research regarding mental health.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 23
Time: 12-1 p.m.
This Research Week event is open to the entire university community.
- Are you interested in building collaborations with like-minded researchers in science and humanities?
- Do you want to determine how your work intersects with others at Memorial?
- Would you like to discover collaborative funding opportunities?
Dr. Bose invites the university community to participate in a discussion meant to foster cross-institutional ties. The dialogues may lead to long-term research alliances, joint grant applications and possibly enhance our international competitiveness. The session is also meant to be an opportunity to learn about new technologies and discover the types of work currently happening at Memorial.
The format for the event is meant to be free-flowing and not restrictive as we want to have an open dialogue in order to capture research ideas and possible collaborations based on interests.
The event will be held in-person and virtually so everyone, on all campuses and for those working remotely, can participate. Registration is required in order to maintain capacity requirements.
We encourage participation and invite all attendees to contribute to this forum.
- Please respect other attendees by keeping your comments to no longer than 3-minutes in length (this will be monitored).
- Please hold all follow-up comments/questions until everyone has an opportunity to share their voice.
Please note – this session will be recorded in order to ensure that the interests of the attendees is being captured correctly and to plan future events.
Those wishing to attend this session in person should contact Tina Winsor via e-mail.
Presented by Office of the Vice-President (Research)