Think On Your Feet
Tuesday, Oct. 12, 1-4:30 p.m.
October 12 – 15, 2021
Over 95% of communication is informal. Think on Your Feet® is the only workshop that addresses these informal situations, providing the skills you need to present, defend, and discuss a position persuasively and fast.
From off-the-cuff discussions, elevator speeches and Q&A sessions to Meetings, status updates and conference calls Think on Your Feet® gives you the best communication strategies to deliver persuasive messages with clarity and impact. This 4-day course is filled with practice, coaching and feedback that will enable participants to master the ability to organize and present their ideas quickly.
key learning outcomes
- Use the best communication strategy for any situation.
- Structure a topic into bite-sized chunks for easy retention.
- Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably.
- Techniques to communicate and respond with confidence
- Know how to organize your thoughts to communicate more effectively
- Techniques for building succinct, structured responses
- Techniques to approach difficult questions
- Strategies that increase efficiency in preparing presentations and other business communications.
For more information or to register, please visit: Think on Your Feet | Professional Development Seminars | Gardiner Centre (mun.ca)
Presented by Gardiner Centre