Think On Your Feet
Tuesday, Dec. 7, 1-4:30 p.m.
December 7, 2021 – December 10, 2021
For this course, MUN employees are eligible for a 15% discount!
Over 95% of communication is informal. Think on Your Feet® is the only workshop that addresses these informal situations, providing the skills you need to present, defend, and discuss a position persuasively and fast.
From off-the-cuff discussions, elevator speeches, and Q&A sessions to Meetings, status updates, and conference calls Think on Your Feet® gives you the best communication strategies to deliver persuasive messages with clarity and impact. This 4-day course is filled with practice, coaching, and feedback that will enable participants to master the ability to organize and present their ideas quickly.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Use the best communication strategy for any situation.
- Structure a topic into bite-sized chunks for easy retention.
- Present ideas clearly, concisely, and memorably.
- Techniques to communicate and respond with confidence
- Know how to organize your thoughts to communicate more effectively
- Techniques for building succinct, structured responses
- Techniques to approach difficult questions
- Strategies that increase efficiency in preparing presentations and other business communications
This is a module in the Professional Presenter Program
Presented by Gardiner Centre