Time Management and Workload Balance
Thursday, Sept. 23, 1-4:30 p.m.
September 23 – 24, 2021
Learn how to ease your workload by organizing and executing your priorities while managing other influences that impact your time and ability to get things done.
Managing Your Workload teaches strategies and tools which can be used in the workplace to guide priority planning and workload balance. Participants learn practical skills to make the most of their day and achieve their goals.
Facilitated discussions, individual reflection, and interactive group activities will lead to a clear realization of the gaps between how it is and how it ought to be. Participants will be challenged to finish the day with a validation of their skill sets and/or a commitment to making changes that will provide more effective results.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Develop an understanding of the difference between efficient time management and effective time management.
- Develop strategies to effectively organize work priorities.
- Develop goals to make the most of your time.
- Create the template for a Time Audit to identify inefficiencies and ineffectiveness in your day.
- Improve personal efficiency.
- Develop an understanding of the human biological factors that aid or hinder your effective and efficient use of time.
For more information or to register, please visit: Managing Your Workload | Professional Development Seminars | Gardiner Centre (mun.ca)
Presented by Gardiner Centre