Virtual Selling: Interacting with Current and Prospective Customers
Monday, July 26, 1-4:30 p.m.
The Virtual Selling Program will provide participants with knowledge and skills to be successful in an increasingly digital world. The Virtual Selling Program will cover the following:
- How organizations buy and who’s involved
- Defining value in your customer’s terms
- Increasing importance of a sales process/methodology
- A framework for effective virtual selling
- Taking care of existing customers, virtually
- Finding new customers via the Internet
- Discovery and presentations redefined for video calls
- Building relationships…virtually
- Closing a virtual sale; asking for a commitment
- Customer success in the new normal
Visit our website to learn more.
Presented by Gardiner Centre